We are on the lookout for, Interns and apprenticeships available for:
Customer service Reps, Digital garment decorators, Screen Printers & digital marketing experts
Looking for a career in the garment printing industry?
Do you think you have what it takes to join our team?
We are constantly expanding and looking for the next talent to join our production and sales team.
We are currently expanding our roster for skills available in the garment printing sector, Our positions include:
Located in East London, ELP is a growing medium-size shop specializing in custom garment decoration, Printing, and embroidery.
We are located not far from Leytonstone tube station ( Central Line )
(east London printers) are looking for experienced Digital Print Assistants. Customer service staff, Screen Printers and Digital garment decorators.
Training or possible apprenticeships considered for ( 18 to 22 years olds ) with the right skill potential
Shop Customer service staff Daily tasks include :
- Answering customer emails and phone inquiries
- Answer and to follow-up customer inquiries
- Design creative materials, ie: posters, stickers, t-shirts and other merchandise
- Generating invoices, quotes and custom garments
- follow up quotations Pro-actively and convert the inquiries into orders
- Work and communicate with our team to resolve customer queries
- Check on production progress status and keep customers informed
- Plus Other office tasks as assigned
Preferred Knowledge, skills, and qualifications:
- Experience in graphic design and adobe photoshop.
- 2+ years experience as a digital print operator (preferred).
- Some sales experience
You will be processing custom garment/print orders as well as dealing with customer inquiries. Preparing t-shirt layout/design, customer proofs, and quotes. Creating visuals/mockups in Photoshop and also on our system.
As this is a graphically based job, you will need to be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator programs. You will also be dealing with face to face customer inquiries so you will need very good communication and organizational skills and have a professional customer manner!
As you are liaising with customers, you will be working with an experienced team member to ensure all orders run smoothly.
Other positions available for experienced applicants of all ages
( With possible apprenticeships considered for 18 to 22-year-olds )
Digital Garment decorators Daily tasks include :
- Preparing artwork for our large format print
- Weeding vinyl
- Using a vinyl cutter and preparing artwork for vinyl cutting
- Color separations for screen printing
- Using a Heat Press and Roland and Epson wide-format printers
Screen Printers Daily tasks include: Daily tasks include :
- Screen printing using plastisol inks on a manual press
- Mixing inks and pantones quickly
- Proficient knowledge and experience of screen printing onto garments
- Washing and exposing screens
Embroidery Machine Operator: Daily Tasks include
- Hooping with backing and loading garments onto the machine Changing needles
- Threading machines
- Downloading artwork
- Contacting digitizers for artwork
- Using a Heat Press
- Helping the production staff if required
Experience With at least 2 years experience in Tajima and Brother Machines
- Well organized and assertive and confident.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility for working hours, able to work overtime at short notice if required.
How to apply? Send us a cover letter and CV required for application, Job Types: Part-time / Full time / Apprentaships considered